I can feel the sunshine on my skin, life is good :)

*Note.... this is quite late (sorry to the person who nominated me.... I actually did have this written a while ago!), but I've had it scheduled for now because I am goneeeeee at the moment*

Hello all. Now, I say that with as much enthusiasm as I can muster, but it still sounds pretty monotone to me. (even through the internet!). Maybe if I add an exclamation point it'll sound more cheery?
Ok. Let's start over then. Hello all! There. That sounds much better, hmm?

So, while I was in the great state of Colorado, my blog was nominated for The Sunshine Award by the lovely Amy-Anne from The Blog Hermit! Now I don't remember if I have done this one before, so I'll just do it anyway ;P

Le rules:
Thank the person who nominated you.
Answer the questions the person who nominated you asked.
Nominate a bunch of other bloggers. 
Question the people you nominated.
Tell them that you nominated them.

Thanks again Amy!

Le questions:

Which is the best season?
A better question would be which is the worst season! I really dislike spring with a passion, but have no problem with summer, fall or winter! 

What's your opinion on the band Kodaline?
Errrr..... I have absolutely no idea who Kodaline is.

Chocolate cake or vanilla sponge?
Well, I don't exactly know what vanilla sponge is either, but I'm sure I would pick the cake even if I knew because I'm not a huge fan of vanilla food. 

Acoustic guitar or electric?
Mmm, by far acoustic.

Have you seen The Fault In Our Stars or read the book? What's your opinion on them?
I'm pretty sure a lot of you already know what I think, but if you're behind the times, read all about my thoughts HERE!

If you could change to be any nationality, eg Japanese, what would you be?
I would want to be Dutch... Oh wait, I already am. Whoops. I just want to live in the Netherlands. Or somewhere else cool in Europe.

Ever heard of Swedish hiphop? 
I think they had something like that in TFIOS book/movie, but other than that, no, I haven't. 

Matching odd socks?
Odd, but coordinating if you know what I mean :)

Out of the following, which is the superiour hair colour- blonde, brunette, black or ginger?
Even though I harbor brunette hair, ginger is probably the best hair color EVER.


Now, my nominees!

Raven from Raven DeWitt
Seana from The Totally Insane Writer
Hilda from Hilda
Emily from Emily Etc. 
Marian from Ivory Clouds
Treskie from Occasional Randomness
And if anyone else wants this, go ahead and take it! Just link back to where you got it from :)

And the rules say I must question them, so prepare to be questioned!

-What is your favorite summer activity?
-Would you prefer lemonade or soda?
-Out of the following, which would you most enjoy visiting for the day- the beach, the pool, the ocean, the swimming hole in the woods?
-What is your summer song?
-What is your opinion on old Disney movies?
-Would you eat cookies if I baked them?
-If you could travel anywhere this summer vacation with no cost to you, where would it be, why, and what would you do there?

And that's it everybody! Tagged people, let me know when you have your post up and I will read them :) Enjoy!
-July


Comments

  1. Aah! Thanks July!
    You're Dutch? Really? ... cool! And by the way how do you pronounce July?
    Is it like the month, Joo-Lie or Joo- Lee

    And how have you never heard of Kodaline?!?! *tut tut tut*

    Marian ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure Marian!
      I certainly am, and I'm quite proud of it too ;)
      And it's pronounced like the month that comes after June--July. I'm surprised that I get asked that so often, but I'm glad to answer your question :)

      Are they a European thing?? Or are they really old?? I am so puzzled as to who they are!

      Delete
    2. They are IRISH!!! ^_^ you should really check them out!
      And thanks for clearing the name thing up. I've been calling you Julie for ages

      Delete
    3. I suppose I shall.... Any specific song that's really good?
      Oh, haha. That's completely fine with me, in fact you can still call me that if you want. Half of my friends who know about my blog still do anyway ;P

      Delete
  2. HELLOOOO! The reason I popped over ... was to tell you I'd nominated you for the Sunshine Award!!! Hmm. I guess Amy nominated both of us ... and now we have nominated each other! :L

    I am completely with you on both ginger hair and acoustic guitar - those were my answers to those questions as well!

    anyway, here is my award post:

    http://wishingiwasnorthern.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/sunshine-in-awards-if-not-in-weather.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh goodness.... Fail! Thank you so much though! I really appreciate it Em :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from y'all and having good discussions as long as they're kept respectful. Thanks again for dropping by my little corner of the blogosphere. I'd really appreciate if you could give me a follow as well *hint, hint* Happy blogging!

Popular Posts