300th Post Cont.: Why do you blog? + a Surprise!

Hello one and all! So, I know I said I'd do this post last week already, but I had a busy week with just getting home from Colorado and my cousins from Illinois visiting. Sorry! 
Before I start, I want to let you know that I will be gone this weekend for the biggest robotics off-season event there is, and I won't be posting at that time. Don't worry, I'll update you on how it went sometime in the following week. And I would like to also tell you about my vacation and how it was one of the funnest and most miserable trips ever for me. You'll just have to wait to hear about that!

And now, without further ado, I present the most anticipated blog post since pigs began to fly. 

If you would like to read my answers and the original post, click HERE! To read what all you lovely people responded with, scroll below :)
Actually I suppose that before we start, I should fill you in on something that I did not tell you in the original post. If you participated in my celebration (in other words, if your name is below), you will have the opportunity to live voice chat with me via Google Hangouts! Of course you aren't being forced to if you don't want to, I just thought I'd offer a rare chance for those of you who took some time out of your own blogging schedule to write for me! Let me know in an email if you're going to take me up on this. 

Here we go with our first victim.... I MEAN PARTICIPANT! Participant, yes, that's what I meant.

Your name: Raven, Rae, Yoshi or anything else you can think of.....

Where we can reach you: 

email: ravendewitt1999@gmail.com
Facebook/Twitter: Raven DeWitt
blog: RavenDeWitt.blogspot.com

Why do you read blogs?: I love reading everyone else's opinions on things. I mean, I know I'd love to have people reason my opinions.

What types do you enjoy reading? (eg. book blogs, food blogs, travel blogs, etc.): Um, I can't even tell when blogs are about such and such, I just read em.

What draws you to I Solemnly Swear I Am Up To No Good?: Probably the fact that you're my bestie July! ;p



Your name: Destiny Skye

Where we can reach you: No where! I am completely untraceable! Not really, but seriously, what kind of anonymous person would I be if you could contact me?

Why do you read blogs?: I read blogs to get different opinions on matters, book related or otherwise. Also to make virtual friends. :)

What types do you enjoy reading? (eg. book blogs, food blogs, travel blogs, etc.):
Book blogs! Always. I also enjoy reading craft, fashion and random life blogs.

What draws you to I Solemnly Swear I Am Up To No Good?:
I enjoy debating with July the good and bad points of a book, her ability to be a teenager and our similar taste in music.




Your name: Emily. I blog at Emily Etc., where I talk about books, writing, and art - among other things!

Why do you read blogs?: I read blogs to connect with people like me, so that we can chat, fangirl, share pictures, books, writing, and discuss how our characters will never do what we tell them. These are things you can't always do with real life friends/family.

What types do you enjoy reading?: I honestly believe that it's less the type of blog than the the quality of writing. I mean, think about your favourite books. Sure, we all have favourite genres (for me, fantasy), and likewise we're all drawn to certain types of blog, but you also have favourite books from completely different genres, just because they're good! I'm drawn mostly to book and writing blogs, but I have other favourites too. I love seeing people post their artwork. If the blog is funny and well-written, I'm on board! 

What draws you to I Solemnly Swear I Am Up To No Good?: I love July's blog because not only is its name a Harry Potter reference, it is also pretty awesome and has lots of posts about books, music, writing, and July's general life. It always seems fresh and you can tell from reading it that July is the type of friend you want! HAPPY 300TH POST!

[source]
Have some cake, everyone! And thanks for having me, July :D


It isn't too late for the rest of you to add your input! Just shoot me an email and I'll include you in this post as well :)

So thanks again to everyone for supporting my blog and a special thanks to those of you who responded to my questions with such thoughtful answers. Oh, and thank you for providing the cake, Em!
Much love everyone!
-July

Comments

  1. happy 300th post!! No problem about providing the cake ;) (I just wish it was real, you know).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you again!

      I know right? You all tempted us with virtual cake, but where's the real stuff??

      Delete
  2. mmmm......cake.....!
    HAPPY 300TH POST JULY!!!!!!! WELL DONE!!!! ^_^

    I loved reading those (mini) interviews. It is so interesting to see other people's view on things.

    And once again *clears throat* HAPPY 300th POST JULY!
    Marian ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marian!
      I enjoyed reading them too. It's always nice to see what others think!

      Delete
  3. I completely forgot that I wrote that. Now I'm laughing at myself. :) All of it's still true, though!

    Happy 300th!!

    ~D. Skye <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! It wasn't even THAT long ago ;P Oh well, I feel like quite often too.
      Thanks again!

      Delete
  4. Aw, I love this. It's always nice reading about what other people think about stuff, especially when there's cake involved!

    And happy 300th post!!!

    amy // The Blog Hermit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The party wouldn't be complete without cake!
      Thanks Amy!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from y'all and having good discussions as long as they're kept respectful. Thanks again for dropping by my little corner of the blogosphere. I'd really appreciate if you could give me a follow as well *hint, hint* Happy blogging!

Popular Posts